Fliteboard Electric E-foil Rental in Sotogrande and Costa del Sol.
This board provides a mix of adrenaline, pure joy, and a feeling of serenity all at the same time. Most people who try it, are addicted for life and just cannot get enough of the board. Fliteboard electric e-foil is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy the water in a completely unique way. Though more technical than the other boards, many refer to fliteboarding as a form of meditation. An extended fliteboard rental would give you time to not just learn, but master the board.
Fliteboard Extended Rental
- Riders who want to master the art of hydrofoiling.
- Those who don’t want to disturb anyone, the fliteboard is completely silent and doesn’t even create a wake.
- People who have had at least 1 Fliteboard lesson, or have someone close who has experience (prior training is a requirement for an extended rental of the Fliteboard).
- Ergonomically designed remote, with automatic gear box to allow for smooth changes in speed and easy use.
- Top speed of 34km/h (depending on rider, water & weather conditions). High speeds are not recommended unless you are an experienced rider.
- Up to 1.5H (one and a half) hours of ride time when foiling.
- Free app which allows you to see all data, ride information and even connect with others.
(1 full battery with an instructor , only available at our rental location)
Full Week (7 days)
(1 extra battery, charged per day, per extra battery)
Pick-up & Drop-off Supplement
(Outside of Sotogrande, price depends on area)
50€ – 150€
Jetboard rentals include:
- Drop-off & Pick-up in Sotogrande
- Safety & instructional briefing (only single lesson includes full-time instructor)
- Sports gear (helmet and impact vest, and wetsuit in case required)
- Battery, board, charger and instruction manual.
Requirements to rent a jetboard:
- Be over the age of 18, or have written & signed consent.
- Passport and/or identification
- Payment in full 24H before start of rental
- 600€ deposit or credit card.